Erasmus+ KA219 2016 resultsaugust 12, 2016
The European Commission has sent each Erasmus+ National Agency the results of the Strategic Partnership – sc...Read more
Turkish partners in Erasmus+ projectsaugust 1, 2016
Following the recent events that have affected Turkey, all beneficiaries of projects funded by the Erasmus + Program are...Read more
Erasmus+ KA2 Lithuaniajuly 21, 2016
SubMeet’s project "ART and SOCIAL CHANGE: a path to recovery" ranked 1st among the approved KA2 projects...Read more
2016 Erasmus+ KA1 results - Greecejune 5, 2016
Two brand new projects approved for SubMeet in 2016 calls in Greece. The topics will be: naval engineering and nav...Read more
Submeet in a nutshell
Submeet association is a not for profit organisation established in March 2011 with the aim to promote transnational mobility activities targeting learners and staff.
Relating to the new EU Programme Erasmus +, Submeet aims to:
- support learners in the acquisition of competences with a view to improving their personal development and employability in the European Labour Market;
- support the professional development of those who work in education, training and youth with a view to innovating and improving the quality of teaching, training and youth work around Europe.
- raise participants' awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries,
- actively participate in society and develop a sense of European citizenship and identity;
- reinforce synergies and transitions between formal, non-formal education, vocational training, employment and entrepreneurship;
- ensure a better recognition of competences gained through learning periods spent abroad.